Thursday, February 21, 2008

I cant sleep these days. The whole night passes by watching the ceiling. No trace of sleep & lot of thinking. Sometimes I see the morning light trying to pierce into my room from the dark paned window before going to sleep. I feel that I am becoming over ambitious these days. Just dreaming with my eyes open of what I want to be. Its enough to vacate any trace of sleep from my eye-lids. I feel that Alfred Adler's complex theorem (superiority & inferiority) has taken over me.
The most precious thing that I lost in growing up is sleep. I cant even remember how I slept when I was few months old ; nobody does. It seems to be a forbidden story. Something that went past ages ago.
I should be living what I am right now instead of thinking of what I am going to be.

No comments: