Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Songs & Things

Of all my twenty seven years of days & night - I felt another person living within me who most solemnly feeds with me, hears with me, sees with me. Some people call it conscience. Thus not for the sake of absurd humanity but for mine, I kicked him out a few days back. Using the pronoun 'him' makes it sound that my conscience was of male gender, if it was female I wouldn't have shown him the way out.
On the better note, I regained my senses while re-watching 'Annie Hall', Woody Allen discoursing Diane Keaton - 'Life is either miserable or horrible, & you should be thankful that you have a miserable life.' My friend Saurav Shukla glitters in my mind whenever I ask myself which came first - music or misery ? Why him. I haven't seen anyone else in such love with music other than him, he would definitely disagree with my conjoining music with misery. I should ask him this question some time.
On the serious note, I have lost three kgs. Yeah right, I am working out a lot ( I never understood why people don't say 'working in' ). & just putting this news on serious note does not necessarily means that I am not going to loose more. The more the better. On the least I wont be needing a new wardrobe of larger waistline.
On the worrying note, I saw a documentary on global warming last night which enlightened me with the fact that human species will extinct within a century.
On the relaxing note, none of us are going to survive that long, so we need not to worry. Atleast, I don't give a damn. Our ancestors left us nothing but a history of violence & rape of humanity thus the same will be passed on to our predecessors.
On a delightful note, I was winked a week ago by a very pretty girl in swimming pool.
& on a very sad note, since then she pretends as if I doesn't exist. I think she was winking someone else & I just happened to be in the middle of this heavenly phenomenon.
God has really deserted me. Is it vice-versa ?

No comments: