Friday, February 02, 2007

(1) Notes To Myself :- The Kickoff

Yesterday I finally managed to commence the production of my steel re-rolling mill, putting an end to the agonizing & tense days which will be always marked on me & myself. Thought the show wasn't celebrated since I found my self busy in preparation of my younger sister's marriage on the auspicious day of 8th Feb. but still I took my mother to push the button & set everything in motion. My mother whilst all along complained of lack of any Pooja activity but I kept myself unheard of it & came out with a quick reply that her presence alone makes the god's presence needless. All in all, I took my first step in industries (recently motivated by the film Guru) & I am trying my best to make it sure that the show does not ends here.

Also, keeping my vow aside I brought 23 books ( I vowed not to read again ), ordered nearly 10 more. Coming the across the irrelevance of word I promised myself to keep off from any reading material, including newspaper, but last evening while roaming across the streets of town & enjoying the pink autumn wind an idea flashed in to me. I decided to give up my vow & test the limit of extent of reading anything. While I am writing this post Kafka, Tagore, Buber, Kazantzakis & other poor fellow are waiting for me in my reading room with their arms fully stretched. If words are irrelevant then keeping away from them is also irrelevant. When I told this to an intimate friend of mine. He said," You are mad".
Well who isn't ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why did you take an oath not to read?

AS

Unknown said...

it was really interesting.