Saturday, August 11, 2007

My 25 Odd Observations Of Myself

1. The way for me to live is to have no way.

2. People dying around reminds me of my own death. Rather, it makes my love for life stronger than to fear death.

3. I drag myself to the point where I don't condemn myself for my feelings, even when they are condemnatory.

4. I stutter when I am not in rhythm of myself.

5. I witness my breath when I lie down on my bed. It keeps me awake while I sleep.

6. When I see my mind, its purely gibberish & non-sense.

7. I cannot be more than what I am this moment.

8. If I have wings & I don't fly, the fault is all mine.

9. I expected those things from others that I never expected myself to do.

10. While talking to someone I feel like I am talking to myself.

11. There is always a difference in 'I should do', 'I want to do' & what 'I do'.

12. I thought that I know what is silence. I was stupid to have thought that.

13. When I sing I feel ecstasy. I forget myself when I sing. In other words, forgetting myself is ecstasy.

14. Boredom for me is getting tired of my thoughts.

15. I look into someone's eyes , I feel he is like me.

16. I think I know how to find 'it'. Stop looking for 'it'. I am not sure.

17. My opinions keeps on changing especially when they are about others.

18. When I say 'I disagree', I want to exhibit myself.

19. Mostly, the fault I see in others are all mine.

20. I feel lazy when I start making a list of 'things to do'.

21. I boast about the things which have occurred on their own.

22. I love. 'Who ?' is irrelevant.

23. When I say there is a God, am I not hiding my fear ?

24. I look stupid when I want to impress someone.

25. Are these statements a ploy to show my wisdom ?

No comments: