Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Photo Travelogue : Istanbul & Scotland

My trans-continental travel ends in here in London, where I am at leisure, having access to internet. So, I post some of my photos of Istanbul & Isle Of Skye, Scotland. The one week long journey so far stretches me to many fragments of my being, I fell in love with Istanbul while Scotland mesmerized me.







(Isle Of Skye, Scotland)




(Istanbul, Turkey)


I will update my blog with my travel diary and experience when I come back to India. Until then, adieu.

3 comments:

Atul said...

Nice photos bhaiya. Seems tat u r enjoyin ur tour quite a lot !!

Unknown said...

great pics. still waiting for the travelogue though...AJ

Unknown said...

Hi. . . . Great pictures. . . . . Like your friend AJ, I am too waiting your Travelogue. . . . . . . All good & Have your MacBook soon!!!!