Thursday, April 05, 2007

Notes To Myself :- Back To School

After a series of disrupted thoughts I decided to degrade myself. I made up my mind to join University once again (I' ve been an Engineering student ). This time though on a totally different aspect of eduction : Arts.

It may be surprising when I call it my degradation but I have a reason for it. University has never given me anything. Not exactly, that I was unwilling to accept what it had to offer but the simple phenomenon of education never went down my throat. I have a different view towards learning, for learning has nothing to do with what we call eduction. Learning is an event happening only when the learner's mind is totally acceptable.

I rather chose to consume whatever that came in my way. I vagabonded my spirit across the realms of philosophy, psychology, history, literature, language & whatever it was possible to read ( even spent some time reading health & fitness magazine). I must confess here that I found virtually nothing in them. All the great authors & authoresses of human history had nothing to offer other than words. Words & words all around. I have seen it up to that extent that I assumed as if I have lost in the jungle of words.

Then why I am degrading my self. B'coz I have sold myself for the saline taste of university again which in return will grant me a degree.

Post Scrpit :- I would be highly obliged if any of the reader can send me links regarding admission in distance learning/correspondence courses by any respectable university.

No comments: