Monday, April 23, 2007

Notes To Myself : Interview with the first noble truth


It all changed with the blink of eye, turning every thing in my world Topsy- turvy, upside down. The people on whom I rested my soul as an emotional hideaway, backed out. Friends became enemy & lovers converted their religion to haters. This wasn't a phenomenon occurring in a single day rather it progressed slowly to strangle my throat. It happened in weeks behind my back & I merrily was sipping the wine that illusion was offering me.
I put myself in the accused box this time. It was I who invited the bull by showing him a red cloth. Now, when the bull has hit me on my ass I cannot go on whining about being a matador. I chose to be the matador & the danger of hitting by the bull came uninvited.

Tonight, it seems that Gautam the Buddha himself stands in front of my weak eyes with the flowers of his four noble truths:- 1. Life means suffering Dukkha, 2. desires bring suffering Samudaya, 3. the cessation of suffering is attainable Nirodha 4. the path to cessation of suffering Magga.
I am only aware with the first flower that Buddha offers, Dukkha ( still has some guts remaining to call it flower ). The rest is all words for me, for my soul still creeps in the hollow depth of life where it's all very dark.
But still I can hear the voice coming out of Ghaib ( nowhere ), calling me for a giant leap towards Buddha's eighth noble path "Sammasati" where every thing submerges in the existence.

I apologies to myself since I am the one responsible to bring my self in such a state.

I salute you Diogenes ( the teacher of art of ignorance ) for giving me a hand at such a crucial time of my life when every hand took no time to depart.

No comments: